Saturday, May 11, 2013

Weekend Workouts

Yesterday it was sunny and beautiful out! I luckily had off, so I went for a nice 5 mile trail run. The last time I ran this trail I tripped on the lip of a bridge and scraped up my arm a bit. No falling for me this time! I ran it in a little under 45 minutes.

Today, Zim and I ran up to Zern's for some turkey jerk. They have, hands down, the BEST jerky! So good!!! Zern's is a big farmer's/flea market. Very interesting to people watch there too. Afterwards, I had a boxing workout:

5 mins jump rope
1 rd walking out punches
5 rds. Heavy bag
2 rds. exercises - 1 1/2 mins of 6, 15 seconds, different exercises, 30 secs of football "thinking" exercises, and 1 min. of burpees.
1 rd. abs

Now I won't feel that guilty having a beer at Sly Fox Brewery later!

Playlist: Bauhaus 

Oh yeah! Congrats to Super Frank Lampard on his 203rd goal today, becoming Chelsea's all time leading goal scorer. And congrats again to Frank for securing a Champions League spot as well! Up the Chels!

1 comment:

  1. Nice boxing workout! I'm glad spring has finally showed up, and no tripping on the bridge!

    ReplyDelete