Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

Another week almost over! This week has been pretty good thus far. Chelsea won a nail biter and lifted the Europa League trophy! Woo! Zim and I booked a mini vacation to Chicago and Minneapolis for the end of the month. We planning to see a Cubs and a Twins game. Should be fun! Now I have to get through the madness of the Powerball tomorrow and Saturday morning and my weekend can begin!

Here's been my workouts:

Tuesday: 5.3 mile run. Had an 8:30 minute pace, which is a little slow, but I did have a workout with my dad in the morning. It was beautiful out. Sunny with temps hovering in the mid 60s.

Wednesday: I had a gym day focusing on lower body. Flexion/extension, adduction/adduction, leg presses, calves, glutes, squats, lunges, the works! That lasted a good 40 minutes. I followed it up with 300 ab moves, and 30 minutes on the elliptical. A post workout drink was definitely drank.

Thursday: Upper body WOTD

12 bench press free weights (15lb)
10 pull-ups
10 push-ups
12 curls
12 alternated shoulder press
20 dips

REPEAT

12 lawnmowers
10 pull-ups
10 push-ups
12 swimmer's press
12 hammers
10 tricep kickbacks

REPEAT

10 upright rows
10 pull-ups
10 push-ups
12 bench press
12 curl/hammers
10 tricep flip

REPEAT

Followed that up with a 2.5 mile run. My foot kept flopping. Not fun. 

Happy weekend!

Playlist: Deerhunter: Monomania, Titus Andronicus: Airing of Grievances, The Dillinger Escape Plan: Miss Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment