Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday - That's Original

Monday again?? Last week flew by! I spent the late morning at my gym. I did an upper body workout for about a half hour. Mostly working my shoulders, biceps, and triceps. I ended with about 5 minutes of ab work. I really didn't feel like doing the elliptical today, so I came home and did 20 minutes on the rowing machine we have at the house. I haven't worked a rowing machine in a long while. Nice to switch it up!

Tomorrow I have a workout with my father, and if it's nice out, I'll probably go for a run. It was actually pretty chilly around here today. This morning the temperature hovered in the upper 30s. Glad I didn't plant yet. Odd weather. I'm also headed to the Indians v Phillies game tomorrow night. Hope it won't be too chilly!

Playlist: The Germs

No comments:

Post a Comment