Monday, May 20, 2013

Victory Brewing 5K

I was in Downingtown, PA for the 4th annual Run For Ryan at the Victory Brewery on Sunday. It was pretty wet around this weekend, so I was hoping I wasn't going to get poured on. It started at 1, which was nice because it cleared up a bit. 1pm races mess me up a bit though. I usually pretty hungry because I'm having a late lunch and don't have the greatest energy level. Anyways, I had my slowest time probably since I started racing, 27:15. Oh well, it happens. I was also flying solo and had a many of drinks at the Philadelphia Union match on Saturday night. Happy I still ran it though! And always nice to have a Victory beer!


1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! Seems like there's always a race going on in your area. I haven't signed up for a darn thing since New Years! My son's doing the Bolder Boulder 10k, and I considered it, but it's a zoo and quite a drive. I decided I'm not that avid. I love the little local races like this one, though.

    ReplyDelete