Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Monday Monday!

The last couple of weeks I've been dealing with a sick kitty cat. It started with allergies and a blood test. Next we find that there's blood in his urine. After an X-ray and an ultrasound, we found out he has a teeny tiny kidney stone. It was frustrating cause my cat, Asano, was acting completely normal. Eating, drinking, going to the bathroom as he always did. I guess we kinda lucked out finding the stone before it could have gotten much worse. That kitty had me more than worried though! He turned 8 in March and isn't exactly a kitten anymore. He now has to go on special food and take pills for the next month. I'm happy that all that's wrong.

As I waited to take him for his ultrasound appointment, I worked out. Here goes:

10 Alternate shoulder press
10 push-ups
10 pull-ups
10 curls
20 dips
10 upward rows

REPEAT

10 swimmer's press
10 push-ups
10 chin-ups
10 1 arm bench rows
10 tricep kickback
12 bench presses

REPEAT

12 in & out shoulder flys
10 push-ups
10 pull-ups
10 curl/hammers
10 tricep flip
12 bench press (increase weight)

REPEAT

Run for 20-25 minutes, 2 1/2 miles

DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment