Saturday, October 6, 2012

Wrapping up the Week

Tuesday - An elliptical and leg workout day at the gym. It was a pretty rainy, crappy day out, so I decided to stay inside.

Wednesday - Zim and I did the P90X back and bicep. It's been awhile since I did this. I did find out that I can do a couple of chin-ups with no assistance. I haven't been using a chair anymore either. I've been using the elastic assistant band, which is giving me a much better workout. I went for about a 2 mile run afterwards. Pretty tough.

Thursday- Man, I woke up sore. Upping my weights yesterday sure made a difference. After I got my Jeep back from getting work done on it, I went for a 4 and 1/2 mile run in the gross and soupy air. It was humid out. The last mile was the toughest. My body was still banged up from the upper body training but I pushed through. I finished with about 5 minutes of ab work.

Friday - I was going to take off, but decided to work out with Zim. We did back and legs P90X workout. A bit tough to get through be we did it, and finished off with about 10 minutes of abs.

Saturday - Again I was gonna to take the day off, but woke up around 7, and decided to join Zim and Novia on a 8am run. We did a slower paced 4 mile run, while passing a 10 pound sandbag off to someone after every mile. I took mile 2. Good workout!

After my run I came home to see Chelsea FC beat Norwich 4-1, and take another 3 points to stay on top of the table. Nice win boys! Later this afternoon Zim and I will do some Oktoberfest tailgating in Chester before the Union v Revolution match tonight. Good times!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice summary!
    I found doing negative pullups really helped. I did the chair thing for a while, but didn't see much improvement. I'm able to do 6 now - trying to get to 8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Awesome! Not using the chair makes me work alot harder, but I feel much stronger now.

      Delete