Sunday, October 21, 2012

Another Week Wrap-Up

Was another beautiful and warm week in October. Almost the end of and we're still seeing temperatures in the 70s. Crazy! As nice as the weather's been, the flux of temperature has triggered my seasonal migraines. Not fun. I'll just step outside for a minute, and I can already feel my head starting to hurt. Oh well, I just have to deal with it.

Soo...getting back to my workouts this week. Tuesday, I just did straight cardio. Ran a nice 5 miles plus on the trails. My head didn't bother me too bad afterwards. Wednesday, I ab libbed the legs part of the P90X legs and back disk, and then finished with a 2 mile run. Thursday, Zim and I did biceps and back. I upped my weights this time too. I moved from 15 pounds to 18 pounds. Felt good! I'm still not using a chair on the pull-ups as well.  I feel like I get so much more out of pull-ups now. Friday, Zim and I did 5 rounds of 20 burpees, 25 medicine ball squats, 15 push-ups, 20 lunges, and 8-10 shoulder fly/upward row/shoulder presses. TOUGH workout. My shoulders are still a bit sore even today. The whole workout took us about 45 minutes. Saturday, Zim and I ran in Valley Forge Park for a nice 3 and 1/2 mile run. The weather was beautiful out, but my headaches were not so beautiful.

I also had my first week in training my father. It went well. He did great! I'll be training him twice a week now. Hope he sticks with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment