Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday

It's been a good game. I could care less who wins, but if I had to root for a team it would be Seattle. The commercials, blah...kinda depressing. The highlight for me was Katy Perry. I found it really entertaining. She was fun! 

I'm taking it easy and resting my right leg. I really don't feel any tightness, but I'm going to wait another week or two to try out running. I'm still using the massage ball and doing multiple daily stretches. It's helped a bunch. So I've been rocking the elliptical three times a week. It's very boring, but you gotta do what ya gotta do.

Here's the last three workouts:

Friday: Elliptical. 50 minutes. 15 second sprint, 15 second regular pace, 15 second sprint, 15 second regular pace. Alternate resistance levels from levels 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 with each minute.

Saturday: Crossfit inspired.

As many rounds in 20 minutes

5 minute warm-up

3 asst pull-ups
10 squats
10 push-ups
10 jumping lunges
5 burpees

5 minutes abs
Cool down

Sunday: Elliptical at my parents. 58 minutes. 15 second sprint/reg pace. Alternated resistance 3-7. Finished with 5 minutes of abs.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that was a good game even though I didn't care about the outcome. Half time show was good too, but what was up with all the sad and/or sucky commercials?
    Nice interval training on the elliptical, should help the time pass quicker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that your keeping up with the stretching. That's the area I always need to be more consistent with.

    ReplyDelete