Saturday, February 21, 2015

Oscar Time!

One of my favorite times of year! The Oscars. I've seen a bunch of the films. I wish I saw all of them. Anyways, it's tough this year. A ton of great performances, and flicks in general. Here's what I think:

Cinematography: GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL

Documentary Feature: VIVIAN MIER

Directing: Richard Linklater - BOYHOOD

Supporting Actress: Jeez, kinda hard. I'd go with Emma Stone, but Keira Knightly was damn good as well. Patrica Aquette was quite good. Emma Stone.

Supporting Actor: Another tough one. I'm gonna go with Edward Norton. REALLY like Mark Ruffalo too. Ethan Hawk was pretty damn good as well.

Actress: A week ago I woulda said Reese Witherspoon. I really, really like WILD. Should have been nominated for best picture in my opinion. Then I watched GONE GIRL. My pick is now Rosamund Pike. I'd be happy with either pick. Didn't see STILL ALICE though.

Actor: Another tough one. I wouldn't been surprised with any of these men. My pick, Michael Keaton.

Best Picture: Wow. Tough. I'm gonna go with BIRDMAN.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen squat for this year's Oscars. I should use the cabin fever weather to catch up..
    Hope you stay on track for the half!

    ReplyDelete