Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mid Week Workout

Since it's been pretty rainy this week, I made it to the gym for a workout. It was pretty dead when I got there, so I decided to weight train instead of just doing the elliptical. I'm hoping today was my last time lifting at the gym before the boy makes his appearance. It was in the back of my head about how embarrassing it would be if my water broke while on the chest press machine or something. I guess I'd grab someone in my rush out to be like, "Hey, umm, you probably wanna clean that machine up". But it obviously didn't happen. Anyways, here the workout:

1/4 mile jog warm-up/stretch

Lat pull-down machine (50,50)
Seated row (50,50)
REPEAT
Leg flexion machine (80,90)

Chest press machine (40,40)
Seated incline machine (40,40)
REPEAT
Leg extension machine (80,90)

Standing pull-down tricep machine (30,30)
Body squats
Knees push-ups
Lunges
REPEAT

Finish w/ 10 minutes on the elliptical (.75 miles)

Reps: 10, 8
Playlist: Jack White

No comments:

Post a Comment