Sunday, November 24, 2013

Last Frozen Week of November

The coldest temperatures since February have moved in for the week in good ole Pennsylvania. Saturday was on the chilly side, but temps today never made it past the lower 30s. I took advantage of the half decent temperature on Saturday morning and got 4 miles in on the trail. There wasn't a ton of people out either. There were a few runners, walkers, and dog walkers out, but pretty quiet. Just how I like it! After a shower, Zim and I headed to West Chester University to watch their playoff football game against American International College. I've never been to a college football game, let alone a playoff game. I went to West Chester for 4 and 1/2 years, graduated and even took a semester of graduate classes, and NEVER have I attended a game. First time for everything. West Chester is in the NCAA Division 2, so they'll never play Penn State or one of those colleges. Anyways, it was fun, inexpensive ($8 a ticket), but pretty chilly out. We left during the half, that wind was just killer. West Chester won, 31-7, and move on to the next round. Good times.

Today, Zim and I took a trip to the gym to escape the bitter cold for some cardio. I did the elliptical for 35 minutes. At least I got it in. This week is always pretty crazy between Thanksgiving, family, work, and Black Friday. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment