Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October Already!

I've been meaning to keep my blogging up, but the past month I've been filling in at work because of a co-worker's surgery, trying to fit in workouts with my father, and also preparing the gym for a boxing tournament for PAL this month. Never the less, things are returning to normal and Zim and I even squeezed a short trip to Nashville,TN. Our boss wanted to reward us for all the time we've spent helping out at work and putting the extra hours in that he told us to go on a mini vacation. So we booked a trip to Nashville. It was a TON of fun, but I'll blog about that later. Here's a post vacation whoop yer butt back to work:

1 mile warm up run

10 alt shoulder
10 hammers
20 dips
10 pull-ups

1 min run

10 swimmer's press
10 lie down bench press
10 tricep kickback
10 push-ups

1 min run

10 shoulder shrugs
10 curls
10 overhead tricep 
10 pull-ups

1 min run

10 upright rows
10 curl/hammers
10 tricep flip grip
10 push-ups

1 minute run

REPEAT

Finish with a 1 mile run

Then 5 minutes of ab work.

DONE

Playlist: Scott H. Biram, Touché Amoré.

1 comment:

  1. Nice workout. The vacation sounds funner to me right now!
    Musta been at the gym? To fit in those 1-min runs?

    ReplyDelete