Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

I celebrated by waiting for a Comcast tech (who was WAY on time) and by also waiting for my car to get an oil change. Fun, fun!! At least my car is back and there's working cable in my bedroom . Yay! Now I just answering the door, handing out candy, and getting a good look at the kids costumes. Seen a minion, some witches, a ninja turtle, and a very cute Simba. It's been light kid wise so far, but it's not even 8 yet. It's drizzling a bit here too. At least it's in the upper 50s for the kids. Anyways, here was the afternoon's workout:

Legs!
1)Weighted barbell squats
a)65lb-5 reps b)75-5 c)85-5 d)95-5 (no personal record settings today, lower back is a bit sore)
2)Weighted dumbbell lunges
a)15lb-10 reps b)18-10 c)18-10
3)weighted dumbbell calf raises
a)50lb-15 b)70-15 c)80-15
4)stability ball rolling hamstrings
a)12 b)12 c)12

Finished with a 20-23 minutes on the elliptical for about 2 and 1/2 miles. Did a few crunches and ab work.

Happy Halloween!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm surprsed I haven't seen a minion yet! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete