Monday, October 21, 2013

Spooky Monday

Spoooky!!! Love seeing the Halloween decorations up in my run around the neighborhood this morning. Orange lights, skeletons hanging from trees, and pumpkins on porches. I have a couple pumpkins on the porch. One I carved a cat into, then two nice sized orange and white pumpkins. Halloween is right around the corner!

Here's this morning's workout:
Warm-up with a 1/2 a mile run.

10 swimmer's press
10 hammers
10 tricep kickback

7 pull-ups

10 alt shoulder
10 curls
20 bench dips

7 pull-ups

10 upright rows
10 curl/hammers
10 tricep flip grip

7 pull-ups

10 shrugs
10 dumbbell bench presses
10 overhead tricep press

7 pull-ups

10 lawnmowers
10 concentration curls
10 tricep pull down with band

7 pull-up

REPEAT (switch pull-ups w/ push-ups, decrease reps to 8)

Finish with a mile/mile and a half run.

I used 15lbs excepts on tricep flip grip, tricep overhead press (12lb) dumbbell press, lawnmowers (18lb) and shrugs (30lbs)

DONE

Yesterday was a gym day. I watched most of the first half of that brutally boring Cowboys v Eagles game on the elliptical. I did about 40 minutes then finished with 5-7 minutes of abs. Glad I didn't stay home and sit on the couch all day to watch the game.

Playlist: Lawrence Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment