Monday, October 28, 2013

End of October

Man this month flew by! November is only in a few more days. Before we know it, it will be Thanksgiving! Speaking of Thanksgiving, the King of Prussia mall will be open at 8pm on Thanksgiving! WTF! I don't work at the mall, but that's ridiculous! Can't folks enjoy a day off with their families, sit down and eat dinner with them, and spend time with each other? Does the mall really need to compete with Target, Walmart, and the other big stores? It should be optional. I worked at the comic store at that mall for many, many of years. There is NO reason for a small independent shop to be open at 8pm on Thanksgiving. The normal 5 or 6am is fine on Black Friday. This news really angered me. But I guess it's a sign of things to come. Sad really.

Anyways, I had some decent workouts the past few days.

Saturday-A nice chilly 5 plus miles trail run. Really beautiful out. Love runs like these. A nip in the air, running through a leave covered trail, hearing the currents in the river humming.

Sunday-An elliptical gym day. I rode the elliptical for 45 minutes while I watching the Chelsea v Manchester City match. I finished with some push-ups and some crunches. And even better, Chelsea won 2-1.

Monday-Upper body strength training and elliptical gym day. I lifted for about 20-25 minutes and finished up with 25 minutes on the elliptical. 

Tomorrow if it's not raining, I'm going fit a run in. Off to bed!

Playlist: Hank 3: A Fiendish Threat, H2O: FTTW, Thicker Than Water

No comments:

Post a Comment