Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hot Hot Hot!!!

And the heat wave continues!! I believe we're on day 5 of 90+ temperature with heat indexes in the 100s. Tomorrow is supposed to be the worst day coming in at 98, feeling like 108 degrees. Saturday temperatures are supposed to break. Can't wait. Needless to say I haven't ran at all outside. 

This week's workouts were done all inside. Did some boxing, elliptical, the usual stuff. I got in two upper body workouts and one lower body. My work schedule was all over the place this week so I couldn't work out as long as I wanted to. Oh well, at least I got it in. Depending how nasty it is early tomorrow morning I'm going to try to go for a 20-30 minute run. Man, this heat is killer!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just hearing about the heat on the news. We're pretty comfy here, I don't feel too guilty though. Hope you get a break soon! Careful out there, heat and humidity can kill.

    ReplyDelete