Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Awesome...It's Tuesday

Tuesdays always kinda suck. Mondays you can talk about what you did on the weekend. Tuesdays you have nothing really more to say other than "Well tomorrow the week's halfway over". I was just never a Tuesday fan. Yup...anyways...workouts.

Monday I worked out at home. Did about 30 minutes of upper body strength training. I did five sets of 2 shoulder, 2 bicep, and 2 tricep exercises. I did push-ups and pull-ups in between. Afterwards I went for a slow 3.25 mile run. It wasn't too muggy out, but when that sun came out, ick. Enjoyed my run regardless.

Today, I barely got any sleep and was called into work on a normal day off. Just couldn't sleep. It happens. On three hours of sleep I got in a 30 minute elliptical workout, followed by 10 minutes of abs. Actually felt better after sweating a bit. I rescheduled my training session with my dad for the evening, and that went well. Glad we could reschedule.

Okay I'm going to play a little Candy Crush and get some sleep. Damn that game is so addictive!!

Playlist: Antiseen: Best Of

No comments:

Post a Comment