Friday, March 20, 2015

Doing BETTER

Nine days till D-Day...well my run. I'm feeling better. Like 80%. I've been hitting up the elliptical as much as I can, but still I just feel...bruised in my shoulder, pec, shoulder blade area. Not bloody, dig the knife in deeper pain. Just bruised. I'm happy with this. I think I'll be ready to go for race day, but I really think my 2 hours or less goal might be done. I'm okay with that. Shit, I've been through a TON of injuries and upsets in my training. Hell, under 2 hours would be amazing. But my goal now is...just do it. Just finish. See where the day takes ya.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like great strategy! Just do it, listen to your body, finish strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you're mending well and I'm sure your will finish the race.

    ReplyDelete