Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Workout

I had nothing else better to do with my Sunday afternoon, so why not lift? I saw Rob Zombie's "Lords of Salem" in the morning, and boy, it was terrible. It was really disappointing. Believe me, I wasn't expecting Shakespeare, but I hoped for a halfway decent story and/or good visuals. A big nope on both. At least Sheri Moon Zombie is super likeable and cute. Anyways here's the workout:

12 bench rows each arm
20 dips
10 pull-ups
10 alternating shoulder press
10 hammers

REPEAT

12 bench chest press
10 push-ups
10 chin-ups
10 swimmers press
10 curl/hammers

REPEAT

10 bent over upright row (40 lb)
10 concentration curls
10 pull-ups
10 behind the head tricep press
10 back flys

REPEAT

10 push-ups
12 static arm curls

REPEAT

*all 15 lb weights

DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment