Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring??

Spring where art thou? We had a coating of snow yesterday. So glad it's officially spring now! Anyways...

Saturday: Push-up pyramid of 100. Start at 1, break, then 2 push-ups, break, then 3, break, continue to 10. Now back down. 9 push-ups, break, 8 push-ups, break, then back to 1. Then run 2 and 1/2 miles. ARMS TIRED.

Sunday: Rest day.

Monday: Gym day, upper body. Quarter of mile run warm-up. Assisted pull-up/dips machine, sit down rowing machine, pull down tricep, pull down lat machine, seated chest press and free weights (alternating shoulder press, curls/hammers, upright row, static arm curls). Then 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Tuesday: After the snow we had yesterday, it actually cleared up quite nicely. Temperatures hovered around 50. I went to Valley Forge Park with Zim to run the 5 mile loop. I started at a different spot than usual and it ended up KICKING my ass. My first 2 miles, 8:05 and 7:56. Then I hit the killer hill and it took a bit out of me. My third mile was at 8:45. I ended up finishing at 42:42. Tough run. I wanna do it again!

Playlist: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club: Spector at the Feast, The Strokes: Comedown Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment