Thursday, March 7, 2013

Catching Up

After recovering from the Chilly Cheeks run, which wasn't too bad, I've been doing my normal routines. I've been running about three times a week and I started strength training more. And I've been feeling pretty good. I did sign up for a 5K that I've done a few times before called the Butterfly Run. All proceeds go to a real good cause and we get Zim's mom to come out to run with us. It's a bunch of fun.

My workout yesterday was P90X2 shoulders and base. There's a decide amount of balance moves incorporated in there. Nice workout. Today I worked out with my Dad, then went for a 3 and a 1/2 mile run up and down Mt. Joy in Valley Forge Park with Zim. Always a challenging run. And the weather was quite nice. I guess the weather folks got the "blizzard" forecast wrong. Oh well, I'll take it!

Now off to the boxing gym. The kids have been really busy getting geared up for the Tri-State Golden Gloves tournament coming up in the next few weekend. We have four kids competing. Hope they all go far! They all have the talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment