Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Holidays are Almost Over

Christmas has come and gone and 2013 is almost at our doorsteps! I've still managed to find time to work out but not so much blogging lately. I hope to be back to it more come January. At least all the cooking, cleaning, wrapping, and shopping is over. I've been trying to catch up with family and friends in the past couple of weeks too. Tis the season!

Anybody get anything good for Christmas or the holidays? I got some nice loot. I got an IPad2, brand new Lonsdale boxing gloves, and some cash from my parents. My in-laws got me a Chelsea practice jersey, an Under Armor half zip, and running gloves that are super warm. Zim got me a Chelsea FC team signed starting line-up vs Barcelona Champions League photo and a signed Juan Mata photo!!! Soo awesome!!! Was totally surprised!!! He also got me a couple of local company tee shirts and a Lonsdale gym bag. I made out like a bandit!

Tomorrow's my last full day of work, then Zim and I have vacation for a week. We're hoping to go to New York City for a day and catch a play and some dinner. Anyways, work out wrap up thus far:

Wednesday: After laying around watching Chelsea win over Norwich in the morning, I waited for Zim to come home to do P90X shoulder and arms. We followed it up with abs.

Thursday: light arms and legs workout with my father for an hour. Afterwards, I ran a chilly and windy 4 mile run. The wind was brutal today. Would take your breath right out of you.

After showering up, Zim and I saw Django Unchained tonight. I thought it was excellent. It felt like a true spaghetti western in how the story and events flowed. Very well acted as well. LOVED Leonardo DiCaprio and Sam Jackson. Lots of blood and violence, but what else do you expect out of Tarantino?

Night folks!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your whole Christmas "season" is positive. Nice prezzies! Enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete