Tuesday, December 4, 2012

70 Degrees in December???

Philly got awful close to hitting 70 degrees. Nuts! I even saw a bee on Monday. Damn you bees!!!

I haven't been blogging as much as I'd want to lately, but tis the season! I hope to be back on track after the holidays. I still get my workouts in though.

Yesterday, I was going to take the day off since I had that 5 miler on Sunday, but I didn't. I went to the gym and did a 1/2 hour on the elliptical and worked on upper body. I guess I worked out harder than I thought coz my arms were pretty sore this morning.

Today, I did P90X Core Synergistics, which I haven't done in over a year with Zim and then we ran 2 plus miles afterwards. Core wasn't too crazy, but I sweat my butt off. Then I felt I had to take advantage of the unseasonably nice weather and ran a slower paced jog.

Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment