Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Post of the Year

Happy New Year's Eve! I'm off to my father's to get in one last workout of the year for him. Zim is going to join me as well. I'd love to go for a run later on, but I'm weary of running outside with freezing temperatures and what that brings with that - ICE. I really don't want to start 2013 with a broken bone. Anyways...here's my last few workouts for this year:

Friday: 30 minutes of jump rope and boxing

Saturday: 50 minutes of jump rope and boxing again. Incorporated the speed bag in, and did an extra round on the heavy bag. Finished with abs.

Sunday: After I watched Chelsea take 3 points away from Everton, I decided it was a Gym day! Zim was helping a friend move, so I got bored and decided to get a workout in. I did a 1/2 hour on the elliptical, and decided to work on legs. Worked on the leg machines for about 20 minutes. Finished with a 1/2 mile run on the treadmill and about 5 minutes of abs.

Playlist: Deep Sea Arcade
Ariel Pink
Of montreal
Nick Waterhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment