Monday, August 11, 2014

Getting Back

After taking it easy last week cause my shoulder/ribs began to ache, Sunday I started back on my workouts. It's actually my serattus anterior muscle. I have problems with it at least once a year. Anyways here's the workouts:

Sunday: Back to the gym! I did a 1/2 hour on the elliptical and ended with some very light ab work. I just wanted to see how out of shape my abs were. My upper abs were weak but felt okay. The lower abs, wow, like back to square one there. They felt awkward as well. And hell, I'm not too surprised there. As I said, I took it very, very light. 

Monday: Back to the garage!!

5 minute warm-up

Shoulder press
Hammers
Tricep kickback
Knees push-ups

Upright row
Curls
Medicine ball overhead press (10lbs)
Knees push-ups

Lawnmowers 
Curls/hammers
Dips
Knees push-ups

Shoulder shrug
Chest press
Overhead tricep
Knees push-ups

REPEAT

Finish with a mile jog.

Reps: 8,6 Weight: 12lbs Push-ups: 2 (only on the 1st round)
I took it easy on my left arm on some moves. I don't want to aggravate my injury further.
Playlist: Modern Life is War

No comments:

Post a Comment