Tuesday, July 15, 2014

These Boots Are Made for Walkin'...

I'm closing in on Victor's first month this week. It FLEW by! And it was good at times, and then could be downright awful. But we all made it through in one piece thus far! I've been told the first three months can by pretty rough, and I totally understand why. It's tough not having that workout outlet when the frustration creeps in. But I'm only 2-4 weeks away from that. Can't WAIT to hit that heavy bag sometimes!! I am getting out and walking in the morning with the little stinker. That's helped a TON. I think both of us look forward to our walking time. I walk for about 20-25 minutes which equals to a mile/a mile and a quarter. I've been trying to walk about 5 times a week or more. I can't wait to walk a little longer with him, but it's baby steps for both of us. Plus it's been so damn hot and humid out. (Hence the morning walks) I am looking forward to the nice fall weather in the next few months. It luckily hasn't been that bad of a summer yet. We'll see what August has in store.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, time flies. Happy first month! I know the c-section recovery is longer, but at least you can get out and walk, and have heavy bag dreams.

    ReplyDelete