Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Walks

Yuppers, I'm still walking! Last week I walked about 5 times and averaged up to a mile and a half in less than a half hour. Today I walked 1.8 miles for a full half hour with stinko. Beautiful day out as well. Vic actually seemed a bit interested in the beginning of our walk, then passed out a few minutes later. I'm going to try for 2 miles by the end of the week, which I know is totally do-able. Victor's been struggling with some bad diaper rash, so I don't like being out super long with him. I can't wait till the rash clears up. He's been on a prescription cream, which has made it better, but it still really bugs him. I'm just trying to keep him dry and even diaper-less for at least an hour a day to clear it up. Man, does that get messy. It seems like his digestive system is getting a little more regular, so hopefully his poops calm down. That's my story!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! Nice to see the little bruiser. Diaper rash - fun times, NOT.

    ReplyDelete