Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Work Week Commence

After a BUSY weekend, it's back to the grind. Zim and I did get an early run in at Mount Joy on Saturday. Tough run, but I never stopped running. Monday was a gym day. Upper body strength training followed by a half hour on the elliptical and ab work. My ass was dragging. I pulled through and finished though. Today if it's dry enough I'm going for a trail run. It was POURING all morning here.

I was in Philly pretty much all weekend. Zim and I did three days of This Is Hardcore Fest at the Electric Factory. The Fest was four days of hardcore, punk, metal core bands all afternoon and night. Every band had a half hour or forty minute set. It was a boatload of fun and I saw a bunch of great bands. I ran into some old friends and met some new ones. What a weekend! The best sets that I got to see were Ceremony, H2O, Suicide File, Kid Dynamite, Slapshot, Paint It Black, and Kill Your Idols. Ceremony's set totally blew me away. Amazing set and the crowd went crazy. It was the second time I've seen them. I will definitely see them again! Great time!

7 Seconds, Paint It Black, Ceremony.





1 comment:

  1. You've been having a lot of fun lately! Reminds me of life before kids - HA. I saw some people riding these contraptions that were like bikes combined with ellipticals. Weird.

    ReplyDelete