Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June So Far

My June has been pretty busy. Thère is something going on every weekend so far. I've had a bunch of birthdays, graduation parties, and some concerts. I swear I don't have a free weekend until mid July. It's a good thing though. Victor is going to be 1 next Saturday and Zim'ś turning 40 on July 3rd. Big milestones! This year has flew by!

I'm still able to work out 6 days a week. I usually run Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. The runs are between 3 and 1/2 to 5 miles. I strength train the rest of the week excluding Sundays. My body needs one day of rest. I'm also still boxing 3 nights a week for about a half hour. Victor's getting close to walking, so that will be a workout of itself soon! He starting to slowly cruise holding on to the furniture. It's going to be a fun summer watching him grow!

The band pic is Modern Life Is War.




1 comment: