Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jelly Legs

Yesterday I had a tough leg workout. KICKED my butt. Here's how it went:

Barbell squats: 5 sets of 5 reps
a)55lb-5 b)65-5 c)80-5 d)95-5 e)120-5 (last set my knees were a lil wobbly)

Weighted lunges: 3 sets of 8-15 reps
a)15lb-12 b)21-10 c)25-10

Stability ball hamstring roll: 3 sets of 12 (feet on ball, roll knees to chest)

Weighted calf raises: 3 sets of 15
a)35lb-15 b)40-15 c)45-15

Run a 3/4 of a mile

5 minutes of Crunches

I woke up this morning a bit sore. The most I've ever squatted was yesterday's 120 pounds. I knew I was going to feel it the next day. 

Today was a gym upper body day. Sit down row machine, tricep pull down, asst pull-ups, dips, lat pull down, sit down chest press, sit down overhead press, push-ups and dumbbells. Lifted for a little over a half hour. Next, 5 minutes of crunches. I finished off with 20 minutes on the elliptical. 

Tomorrow I'm most likely going to take the day off. I usually run 20-30 minutes before work, but my body is screaming for a rest day.

Today is the start of FOOTBALL!!! I'm excited!! 

Happy weekend!!

Playlist: Nine Inch Nails: Hesitation Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment